Time for this month’s book haul! It’s been a pretty good start to the month filled with heaps of reading and time-juggling!
Plus, I started school. Urgh.
All titles are linked to their Goodreads page
– The Mara Dyer series by Michelle Hodkin. I enjoyed this series. The first book was seriously impressive! Thanks so much to Simon and Schuster for giving me the chance to get into this amazing trilogy!
– Soulprint by Megan Miranda. Thank you so much to Bloomsbury for the surprise. I really liked this book even though I underestimated it so much.
– All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. Huge thanks to Penguin for changing my life with this 5 star book.
– The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand. Thank you so much Harper Collins! I’m really looking forward to this book since I loved Cynthia Hand’s Unearthly series!
– Unwanted by Amanda Holohan. Another surprise, this time from Penguin. Aw, thanks so much!
BORROWED FROM THE LIBRARY:
I got a new library card! Yay!
– Life in Outer Space by Melissa Keil. My friend just got this for her birthday so when I saw this in the library, what did you think I would do? She said it’s like Fangirl but with movies and a fanboy. Really looking forward to this one!
– Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K Rowling. Harry Potter Book Night is coming up and I want to win the trivia (I’m silently competitive) so I borrowed it from my school library to re-read them (again). BRING IT ON!
– Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry. This is book 2 of The Giver and I’ve never picked it up because I never saw the connection. But after seeing the movie and absolutely loving it, I persuaded myself.
– Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta. Another re-read choice, I just wanted to rediscover my love for Melina Marchetta. The new editions of the Lumatere Chronicles are coming out and they’re so beautiful!! Good job, Penguin! My shelf needs them!