A weekly insight on what happens in a fangirl’s life.
…It’s really just a weekly recap…
Been noticing that I’ve been blogging more frequently?
Probably not but I AM PROUD.
ON THE BLOG:
- Double review: Frostfire and Ice-Kissed by Amanda Hocking
They were both great, short, fast-paced books and I am 100% anticipating the third book to this trilogy. It’s a spin-off to the Trylle trilogy so if you loved that one, I know you’ll be a fan of this one. The characters up their bad-assery and that’s all you need to know.
- Leibster Award II
Thanks so much to Leannaact @ Short Story Long for the nomination. I did it for the second time, this time with much more intense questions.
- April Playlist
This time, it’s filled with Us the Duo who have the sweetest music in the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD. A sneak peek into Mumford and Sons new album and another fresh artist, Purity Ring.
IN THE BOOKISH WORLD:
- Simon and Isabelle was cast for Shadowhunters. Names are Alberto Rosende and Emeraude Toubia. I’ve honestly never heard of them before but they’re both hispanic looking. Interesting . . .
What do I think? Well, as long as they can both act, I don’t really have a problem and that will be unveiled next year.
- I just discovered from Jeann @ Happy Indulgence that Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover is being turned into a movie and apparently the teaser trailer is already out. I’ve never read Colleen Hoover before (I know, the shame) but WHAT?! I didn’t know and this came as a complete shock to me. Now I definitely need to read her.
IN MY LIFE:
- My school performed their musical: Aladdin Jnr and it was a great musical. I’ll have A Whole New World stuck in my head for a long time, now. I played violin in the orchestra because I didn’t feel like giving up more of my days for actually rehearsals. Don’t judge my laziness, I am just a very busy person.
- MATHS IS HARD
- I saw Annie (the new one) and I LOVED the singing!!!!!!!
This is currently me to the Annie soundtrack.
- And unsurprisingly, I’m counting the days till I graduate which is at least 2 years. HELP ME. URGH.
I’m on the first page but I’ll be posting my review of From the Ashes very soon.
WHAT HAPPENED DURING YOUR WEEK?
TELL ME ALL ABOUT THE BOOKS AND THE YA GOSSIP.