A weekly insight on what happens in a fangirl’s life.
…It’s really just a weekly recap…
This week crawled by too slowly but the weekend sped by just like that.
ON THE BLOG:
A surprising, original book which swept me away.
- April Book Haul
My book ban is broken, my dresser is piled with more books and I am in NEED of a bookshelf and a bigger room.
- Teen Angst
I list my fears. What are yours?
IN THE BOOKISH WORLD:
- More Shadowhunters casting.
We now have our much anticipated CLARY FRAY.
She is scarily accurate to the image I imagined in my head.
- The 5th Wave movie has been moved up to January 14th next year. I have a feeling this movie is going to be interesting.
- I think The Heir is out…….
Please tell me I’m right because I need to hit those bookstores NOW, if it is
IN MY LIFE:
- This weekend, I saw my old school’s musical. They did Hairspray and it was EXCELLENT. Singing wasn’t too bad but the acting, choreo and effects were out of this world!
- What did I do during Mother’s Day?
I worked. No surprise there. I always seem to get shifts during these holidays.
- This week went way too slowly, I just wanted to smack my head and beg time to go faster. He/she kind of answered my prayers by making this weekend go way too swiftly.
Thank you for the nice surprise, Penguin!
I’m really enjoying this one so far…..
Peculiar, odd and whimsical
Just my kind of thing!