. . . I want to put things in perspective and list my plans for the holidays because lists calm me.
- Go on an epic book shopping trip (anybody want to come?)
- Dye the ends of my hair blue (if my parents allow me)
- Pierce my cartilage (if my parents allow me)
- Catch up on my reading (duh)
- Buy the albums I’ve been meaning to.
- Earn some more money (find a second job. I already have two but the second one is always a holiday thing.
- Rearrange my room.
- Buy another bookshelf.
- Rearrange my bookshelf (who wants to help?)
- Organise a party.