I know, I know, I know, I’ve been horrible. I dropped out of blogging ’cause of horrible exams and it’s been a difficult task to get back on track. As you can see, I’m working on it! CUE MOTIVATIONAL SLOGAN
This won’t technically be a weekly recap, it’ll just be recapping EVERYTHING from my last weekly recap (which was a while a go).
Let’s get on with it!
- Off The Page by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer
- The Sunlit Night by Rebecca Dinerstein
- Cheery Blossom Dream by Gwyneth Rees
- Love May Fail by Matthew Quick
- Because You’ll Never Meet Me by Leah Thomas
- Hidden (Avena #1) by Marianne Curley
- Broken (Avena #2) by Marianne Curley
- Fearless (Avena #3) by Marianne Curley
- ’89 Walls by Katie Pierson
- I’m Back! – The time I returned to the internet.
- Stress Relief – The time I needed to rant.
- FREEDOM! – The time I was emancipated.
- Why I Hate Being a Teenager. – The time I was awake at 3.30am.
- An accumulation of MORE books!
- *snap!* *snap!* More photos, book events and author talks!
- My May/June playlist which got me through two tough months.
- Blogger Recognition Award: Getting tagged and re-telling the birth of this blog.
Whooooo!!! There’s been a lot! I’m not really sure where to start…….
- The Suicide Squad trailer was super creepy!
- The Scorch Trials Trailer was released.
I’m not sure if I’ll watch it because I was sooooooo bored during Maze Runner.
- Mockingjay Part II Trailer was released AS WELL!!!!
This is the first time I’ve watched this……and…….OMG OMG OMG! Yeah…..you know that I will definitely be booking tickets for this one.
I am really enjoying this book! It’s pretty much a detailed recount of my dreams come true. Except for the boyfriend bit. Read it and you’ll understand why. Thank you so much to Bloomsbury for the quiz, bubblegum and lip balm that came with it!!!