I don’t remember how many months it’s been since my last book haul but they’ve all been piling my bookshelf which is may I add, CHOCKABLOCK.
Aaaaand, I know I’ve been posting less frequently but as always, c’est la vie. In my case, school work. When will the time come when I actually begin post regularly?
Anyway, let’s move onto the book haul.
A HUGE thanks to Bloomsbury, Pan Macmillan, Simon & Schuster and Text Publishing for all these beauties!!
- A Court of Mist and Fury (ACOTAR #2) by Sarah J Maas
- Love, Lies and Spies by Cindy Anstey
- Follow Me by Ricky Dillon
- When Michael Met Mina by Randa Abdel-Fattah
- The Awakening of Sunshine Girl by Paige McKenzie
- The Last Good Day of the Year by Jessica Warman
- Julian and the Soul Catcher by Tim Hehir
- Julian and the Watchmaker by Tim Hehir
- A Toaster on Mars by Darrell Pitt
You can probably tell that most of these books are feminist texts. I just really wanted to read them so I bought the ones I could find on Booktopia – which is awesome by the way.
- The Beauty Myth by Naomi Wolf
- A Room of One’s Own by Virginia Woolf
- We Should All be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- My Life on the Road by Gloria Steinem
- Growing Up Asian in Australia Edited by Alice Pung
These wonderful goodies were in the gift bags at Teen Con Sydney Writer’s Festival! It was heaps of fun but honestly, I found last year’s more entertaining. Am I the only one?
- Heroes by Scott Westerfield, Margo Lanagan and Deborah Biancotti.
- Confused by Wanda Wiltshire
- First Life by Gena Showalter
- The Next Together by Lauren James
- Assassin’s Heart by Sarah Ahiers
- Penguin Teen Sneak Peeks
I won this tv show tie-in edition of City of Bones by Cassandra Clare from a giveaway on Rochelle’s blog.! YAY!!! Thank you Rochelle!!
SO THOSE ARE ALL THE BOOKS I ACCUMULATED IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS OR SO.
I gotta say, sooner or later, I will need to start storing books in another room because mine is so full. ARGH, #bookwormproblems.
But that problem isn’t so bad when it’s books we’re talking it.
Aren’t I right?
Yes. I am.
Because I’m always right.
WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR RECENT BOOKS???