FINALLY DID A BOOK HAUL!!!
Whew, took a while.
The bookshelf is overflowing, my TBR is effing HUGE right now and now I finally have time to deal with it!!! Knowing people, I probably won’t but. . . eh.
Thank for so much to Pan Macmillan, Bloomsbury, Penguin, Allen & Unwin and Simon & Schuster for these lovelies!!
- Leave Me by Gayle Forman
- The Last Photograph by Emma Chapman
- Swarm (Zeroes #2) by Scott Westerfield, Margo Lanagan and Deborah Biancotti
- The War on Women by Sue Lloyd
- Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George
- The Devil You know by Trish Doller
- The Boundless Sublime by Lili Wilkinson
- Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
- Firewalker (Worldwalker #2) by Josephine Angelini
- The Witch’s Pyre (Worldwalker #3) by Josephine Angelini
- Forgetting Foster by Dianne Touchell
- Burning by Danielle Rollins
- Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige
- London Belongs to Us by Sarra Manning
- Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven
- Empire of Storm (Throne of Glass #5) by Sarah J Maas
. . .
I went to the David Levithan and Rainbow Rowell event at Kinokuniya Sydney!!! Bought myself a copy of Levithan’s The Realm of Possibility to get signed. HOLY GUACAMOLE THIS BOOK IS SO GOOD AND RAINBOW & DAVID ARE UNICORNS, I SWEAR!
. . .
For my birthday, one of my best friends got me Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. YAY! I still haven’t read it only because of my huge TBR and the fact that I’m not ready to re-enter the Wizarding world and have my heart smashed int0 a million pieces.
THERE’S MY BOOK HAUL FINALLY!
Have you received/bought any new books lately?
Which book/s are you just dying to read?