The pressure is getting to me peeps.
How do people regularly blog, LIKE HOW??!!
How does life not get in the way??!!! Because I just got a lot on my plate at the moment plus I’m a lazy bum so the two combined together is NOT GOOD. NOT GOOD.
My co-blogging post has been up for 9 days (yes, I’m counting) and no one has filled in the interest form. Zero people. Yes, that is sad but URGH PEOPLE I NEED A CO-BLOGGER. I realise I could probably just ask someone I know but they’re all busier than I am which sucks. Does anyone have any ideas??? Better yet if you’re interested in co-blogging or you know anyone who is please refer them to me. LIKE PLEAAASSSEEE. Can you tell I’m desperate? Well if you can’t WELL I AM.
Now let’s recap before I burst my bubble.
- Three Month Book Haul
- Book review: Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige
- Book review: The Fence by Meredith Jaffe
- Let’s Talk: My Photography Journey
- Book review: Witch’s Pyre by Josephine Angelini
- September Playlist
- Photo Diary: Botanical Gardens
- Book review: Swam by Margo Lanagan, Scott Westerfield & Deborah Biancotti
- Let’s Talk: My Top 5 Favourite Youtubers
- Book review: Leave Me by Gayle Forman
- Book review: Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven
- Let’s Talk: More Photography
- Looking for a Co-Blogger – Y’all want to click on this post I know 😉
- Netflix’s A Series of Unfortunate Events.
To my knowledge there are only two trailers out but SO MUCH HYPE.
Neil Patrick Harris as Count Olaf is LIFE?! LIKE HOW HILARIOUS IS THIS SHOW GOING TO BE??!! EXTREMELY SO.
The downside is; as a person who lives in Australia and doesn’t have Netflix I’ll probably have no way to watch it. Meh.
I’m part of the blog tour for this book – yaaayyy – but honestly, I just can’t get into it. So far, I’m uninterested and reading two pages like every second day. I really hope the plot begins to pick up because my patience only lasts so long.